YOGA WITH SOUL
“If every 8 year old in the world is taught meditation, we will eliminate violence from the world within one generation.”
Yoga sessions for children at the Casa de Alma
What is Yoga for children?
Yoga sessions for children are educational sessions comprised of stories, games, and music which include working with different postures associated with the elements of nature, and also cognitive abilities. These sessions are specifically designed for the age group in question and also include their mental and emotional health so that their development may be more peaceful and balanced.
In this way, their instinctive nature with regards to the basic principles of non-violence, truth, peace and joy are enhanced.
The benefits for the children:
- Improves concentration and tranquility.
- Stimulates creativity and their artistic nature.
- Builds self-esteem, self-confidence and self-awareness.
- Helps combat anxiety and stress.
- Improves balance and coordination.
- Improves breathing patterns.
- Restores the endocrine and nervous system.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Boosts mental performance
- Develops team spirit and teamwork.
- Stimulates ecological and humanitarian awareness
+351 912 678 617 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Rua da Paz, 66, Sala 14 - 4050 461 Porto
Guided by the vision of Yoga, Meditation, and the traditions of every culture, philosophy, and religion that seek to awaken the consciousness, the Casa da Alma intends to create the settings to help each individual reveal their true nature, it’s essence.
© casa da alma All rights reserved. Website design and implementation: Tradi.pt